Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12-step program: a study

Options
  • 29-03-2014 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

Apologies, this is a duplicate post, but I thought that the Philosophy and Science forums would be the best place to post this. I would be interested in the responses.

If the Mods could merge the threads so that people can post in both forums, that would be ideal - not sure if that's possible.
    roosh wrote: »
    Following on from a discussion in the A&A forum; how would one go about formulating a study into the 12-step approach to addiction treatment?

I know the onus is prob on the OP to suggest a methodology, but, I'm not experienced in research so, in this case, I would prefer to see what is suggested and offer what little experience I have.

It could, potentially, turn into an interesting conversation.....or not.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

roosh wrote: »
    Apologies, this is a duplicate post, but I thought that the Philosophy and Science forums would be the best place to post this.
    MOD: Duplicate OPs is considered spamming the site. Furthermore, this is a discussion of methodology rather than philosophy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement