Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The importance of financial security for women ? Is it really the be all and end all?

Options
  • 29-03-2014 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, I previously posted this but unfortunately the thread got deleted for various reasons, I'm reposting as this issue is still very much playing on my mind

I have a issue over the last few years with women in particular that seem to invest their time or want to invest their time with me only for financial gains, or potential financial gains in the future so 5 10 15 years away from now

I find my issue worrying, as I genuinely feel that these women are kind of in a strange way using me or contacting me/communicating with me/spending time with me only for financial reasons

It brings me down a bit as I feel that if I wasn't in good job/wasn't going to have a brilliant career etc that these women wouldn't even say hello to me if they walked past me in town, I feel they're only interested in me for money and that's all.. So they don't like me for me.. they don't really think I've a decent personality, they don't really fancy me, apparently all they see is € signs

Some of these women have openly admitted this to me face to face which concerns me even more as it confirms the problem I face

Bizarrely I have come across women who have better salary expectations for themselves and more aspirations in life than myself but I still feel that they're using me in some shape or form for financial reasons

Is this normal behaviour ? What should I do ? Should I go along with these women regardless even though it doesn't feel right or ? Or am I being completely paranoid ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Stop letting them use you then. End of.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Hi newguy4321/neilaccountant...

First things first, having multiple accounts, particularly to get around a moderator request, is a bannable offence, as is abusing the anonymous posting feature to do the same. Should you abuse either of these options again, the result will be a lengthy ban.

Second, you posted this exact same thread before, word for word, which was closed by a moderator, with the following message:

Taltos wrote: »
    OP - we are closing this thread for similar reasons to your last one.
    Please go and seek professional advice, you need assistance on improving your self worth and also your choices in women, clear from not only this thread but your other two, one of which was deleted.

In light of this, and to ensure we protect you from any advice that could damage you further we are closing this thread and request you not to open a similar one here again.
    Please take note - we are not taking this action lightly and cannot stress enough how much we feel you should go and talk to someone.

Thread closed.
    Taltos

I am afraid that nothing has changed since your last thread. You have been asked nicely not to open threads similar to this here again, and unfortunately you have ignored this request, therefore I have no choice but to be blunt.

We feel that you need professional help, more that we are able or qualified to give here, for the reasons highlighted in your previous threads. Any further posts along these lines will be closed, and we will have no choice but to ban your account permanently from the PI/RI forums, a step we are reluctant to take unless we feel it's absolutely necessary. While this might seem harsh, it's to ensure that we don't give you any damaging advice and instead encourage you to seek out real life help rather than posting here.

Regards,
    Mike

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement