Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Jellybean update

Options
  • 29-03-2014 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My phone tried to update to the jellybean 4:3 last friday. It crashed my phone andnit went back to the manufacturer to have it fixed.
    I only got it back this evening and the same update is looking for permission again.

I dont know whether to update or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

My phone tried to update to the jellybean 4:3 last friday. It crashed my phone andnit went back to the manufacturer to have it fixed.
    I only got it back this evening and the same update is looking for permission again.

I dont know whether to update or not.

Update via Samsung Kies. It's a far more stable option. Also you can make a "copy of your phone" incase it glitches again before you upgrade.

>Sol

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aimtobethetop

Okay thanks, im not sure how to do that tho.
    I just have a little push notification that wont go away in the notification bar to tap on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,759 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Okay thanks, im not sure how to do that tho.
    I just have a little push notification that wont go away in the notification bar to tap on.

Download Samsung kies on your computer and connect your phone to the computer with a cable.

Advertisement