Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Made E cig Liquid?

Options
  • 28-03-2014 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi am wondering could anyone tell me is there any electronic cigarette liquid which is actually made in Ireland? I cant seem to find out for sure through google.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

Thanks for that but they dont appear to sell any tobacco flavour? or am I missing something.

maggiepip wrote: »
    Thanks for that but they dont appear to sell any tobacco flavour? or am I missing something.

I didn't know you were looking for tobacco.

Is liquid being manufactured in the UK an awful thing? Because that's where a lot of the best juices are made, especially tobaccos.

grindle wrote: »
    I didn't know you were looking for tobacco.

Is liquid being manufactured in the UK an awful thing? Because that's where a lot of the best juices are made, especially tobaccos.

lol - the UK is fine, was trying to avoid buying chinese liquids so just thought Irish, never thought UK:o - thanks a mil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Are the White Label juices from e-cigshop.eu Irish made I wonder? Names like Blathnaid, Oisin, Cuchulainn etc? I suppose they could just be named that way though too....

Nice juices though.

• Advertisement

Ah, well in that case... none of these are Chinese-made liquids and are available from our various Irish vendors.
    Googling the brand + 'Ireland' will bring you to wherever has them.

Basement Brew
    Highbrow Vapor
    House of Liquid
    Mom and Pops Vapor
    Mrs Lord & Co.
    Pipe Sauce
    Suicide Bunny
    Wingnut's Lab
    Wingnut's Premium E-liquid
    Wingnuts Select
    VAPERUS E LIQUID
    T JUICE
    CELTIC VAPOURS
    HALO LIQUIDS
    DEA
    FREEDOM
    TEF e-Liquids (the White Label juices GH is on about)
    BAYCA e-Liquids
    ezSmoke Premium Label
    Pink Spot
    FlavorZ by Joe
    Villain Vapors
    The Standard Vape
    Jameson's Irish Vapor Juice
    Mr. Goodvape
    Ben Jonson's Awesome Sauce
    Juice By Numbers
    Space Jam Robo Fuel
    MasterMind Elixirs
    Faded Vapes
    Blueprint
    Namber Juice
    Witchers Brew
    Ruckus Elixirs
    Epic Juice
    Adam Bomb
    TBS Premium eLiquid
    P1 ELIQUID
    EVO BY NICOPURE LABS
    Valeo BioNic
    TEXAS SELECT USA
    DKS
    VMist
    Halcyon Haze

^Oh excellent, thank you very much.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

Nicofresh/Kix. Sad to say it with 138 jobs on the line but I hope they fail.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

Nicofresh/Kix. Sad to say it with 138 jobs on the line but I hope they fail.

Why though? Skin crawling brand name apart?

The website looks like it cost someone a fiver to make:

http://www.nicofresh.com/pages/jobs

Is this the same crowd as Rossport Pharma, whoever they are??

• Advertisement

Why though? Skin crawling brand name apart?

The website looks like it cost someone a fiver to make:

http://www.nicofresh.com/pages/jobs

Is this the same crowd as Rossport Pharma, whoever they are??

Yep same crowd.

I want them to fail because ecigs aren't a pharmaceutical product and any company trying to sew it up as one should be vilified.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I seem to recall a free vmist sample I got from Vapourpal woth an order some time back had an Irish address on the bottle, possibly Cork (it might even be their own brand not sure on that bit though). It was called burren blend and wasn't a bad tobbaco flavour (imo everyone has different taste :))

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

1959737_1374484956162681_2112704692_n.jpg

We have new shop open in town today - New Ross

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

1959737_1374484956162681_2112704692_n.jpg

We have new shop open in town today - New Ross

Another shop opening, jeez they're becoming as bad as Starbucks :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Hopefully some tasty tasty juice will hit the streets of dublin soon (vaporpal) and wipe out the DEA and nicofresh craze.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Might want to stick a bin out front or get a yard brush. Seriously though, great to see another B&M shop opening. I saw a middle age woman in Dunnes today asking about electronic cigarettes and being sold one of those disposable things (I don't know what it was but it wasn't VIP, but I think the chap said it was 13 euro). This woman obviously wanted to get off smokes, and maybe the disposable will get her there, but the more shops that open to give people more info and more options the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

This shop just opened today , and the Facebook page is Vapourpal New Ross

It looks like the juices are Eastern and Italian

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

ecigs aren't a pharmaceutical product and any company trying to sew it up as one should be vilified.

What sort of a product do you consider them/nicotine as Grindle?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kikidelvin

There seems to be quite a lot of ecig.shops springing up ,some charging what ever they like.perhaps a name and shame section may help stop people being ripped off. Just a thought.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

[quotet="accaguest;89681717"]What sort of a product do you consider them/nicotine as Grindle?[/quote]

Recreational, just like caffeine in coffee.

• Advertisement

What Celly said - it's a (very mild) recreational drug. I find it much weaker than caffeine so the zealotry of the anti-nic brigade seems extremely bizarre to me.
    Bizarre is what happens when you fück logic out the window I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Nicotine should be regulated the same as caffeine as a mild stimulant. This methadone, addict, drug, nurotoxin, bull is just that, bull !.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Would make more sense to regulate politicians rather than ecigs, the world might be a safer place.

Apologies for off topic

Hadn't thought about it as caffeine before tbh. I just asked really because everyone says to buy the ingredients 'pharmaceutical grade' etc. so thought it may rightly considered one.

I suppose the ideal would be for it to be treated as a brand new, stand-alone product? Any rules drawn up would be catered to it specifically rather than trying to cram it in to existing 'tobacco/tobacco cessation' systems. That would take energy, competence and intelligence though so...:rolleyes:

Does anyone think at this stage it might be no harm if big tobacco gets involved? They would probably have the money and experience to get the most beneficial (for them) system in place regarding availability/permissions etc. Anyone with a bit of nous could then operate fairly freely within that to their own preference?

accaguest wrote: »
    Does anyone think at this stage it might be no harm if big tobacco gets involved? They would probably have the money and experience to get the most beneficial (for them) system in place regarding availability/permissions etc. Anyone with a bit of nous could then operate fairly freely within that to their own preference?
    They already are involved and their products aren't advanced enough to satisfy everyone yet, plus there's obvious negativity through simple association.
    They could easily pump more money into the the tech side of things and command the industry fairly and squarely but so far it looks like they want to concentrate on low-brow buy-outs, marketing and lobbying instead of innovating.

They already are involved and their products aren't advanced enough to satisfy everyone yet, plus there's obvious negativity through simple association.
    They could easily pump more money into the the tech side of things and command the industry fairly and squarely but so far it looks like they want to concentrate on low-brow buy-outs, marketing and lobbying instead of innovating.

I was probably being a bit naive there alright. I'd think the tobacco companies are in a bit of a quandary? On the one hand they want them to be widely available, on the other presumably the idea of €9 30ml bottle of juices is anathema to their profit seeking culture. €7.99 Ejoys being the only option available, but on sale everywhere cigarettes are, is likely their ideal. So they're probably no good either.

Hmm, should I stockpile some nicotine in case of emergency I ask myself. Just in case I wake up one morning to find that nicotine has been prohibited and e cigs are now only available at tremendous cost from BritishMorrisImperial Tobacco or PfizerGlaxoJohnson pharmaceutical. Is this ott you think? Does it freeze? Has anyone done it?

I'm some junkie I suppose, but, well, I am and it's my only real vice anyway. People ruin everything :(

Advertisement