Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone spreading npk fertiliser yet?

Options
  • 28-03-2014 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

Was thinking of doing most of my grazing ground tomorow with 19.0.15 and 27.2.5.10, land here is dry with no water logging and tractor barely leaving marks?...I should be safe enough frost and heavy rain wise?...what ye reckon lads?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,372 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Was thinking of doing most of my grazing ground tomorow with 19.0.15 and 27.2.5.10, land here is dry with no water logging and tractor barely leaving marks?...I should be safe enough frost and heavy rain wise?...what ye reckon lads?

Is it not giving heavy rain tonight and bad tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

I have bag 27 .2.5.10 out a week or more now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Bodacious

I put out 18-6-12 just now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

Bodacious wrote: »
    I put out 18-6-12 just now

18 6 12 well out going with sulpha can and asn now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

2 bags of can spread and 11 units of p.
    Will be spreading pasture sward with sulpher in two weeks for rest of the year. 11 units of p giving some kick to the grass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Round Bale

2 bags 10:10:20 to acre just two weeks ago today on grazing ground.
    Wouldn't know it today by looking at it. Too cold for growth. Suppose it will respond when temps get up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭munkus

18:6:12 out on grass land two weeks ago. 0:7:30 out on silage ground at The same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,278 ✭✭✭frazzledhome

To answer you, bang away will only do good. I have 1 urea and 3 18/6/12 gone on the silage ground

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭weatherbyfoxer

Sounds like I missed the party so! ..cheers lads think ill spread tomorrow weather permitting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭weatherbyfoxer

Sounds like I missed the party so! ..cheers lads think ill spread tomorrow weather permitting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭stop thelights

To answer you, bang away will only do good. I have 1 urea and 3 18/6/12 gone on the silage ground

Snap same as!

Advertisement