Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX 360 MODS

• 28-03-2014 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

o.k. so i bought a case mod for hard modded freestyle dash xbox 360. pics of it installed below. it has a fan mod also that cant be seen in picture. if im feeling up to it i will install the mod for the controller later also and put up pics of that. Can anyone recommend any other mods to do or am i at its peak? again as usual sorry for bad pics. camera on back of phone is scratched up to all hell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

ok i modded the controller but now left and right trigger are not working at all. i cut all the tracks necessary (2) and soldered to the appropriate places (7). every other function seems 100%. all relative buttons light up and rapid fire function becomes enabled. its weird that only 2 buttons are now not working, especially since the two track i cut dont seem directly linked to the rear left and right triggers. has anyone else had this issue and if so did ye rectify it?

AL.

Advertisement