Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Available: Versatile Singer/ Guitarist for Dublin based Original Act

Options
  • 28-03-2014 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm 26 and have years of experience playing with different cover bands nationwide. Over the last while I've been focusing on original stuff and at the moment, I'm looking for a band who are looking for a lead singer/ backing singer/ confident guitarist. I have a great ear for harmonies and a decent range.

Find some of my examples at
    www.soundcloud.com/DamienFegan (where I play all instruments bar drums)
    or
    www.soundcloud.com/ChasingFelix (a band I've been involved with over the past couple of months).

I'll consider anything, though preferably nothing too metally. PM me or comment below with some backround info, samples etc if you are interested. I have the time and energy to invest in and commit to the right project if you are willing to do so back at me!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Damien

Comments

Advertisement