Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eGo C - Atomizer/Clearomizer alternatives

Options
  • 28-03-2014 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Total newbie to vaping, recently bought an eGo C with a 1000mah battery. After a few days of use I'm not really happy with the tank system. It a little bit too messy, sometimes getting a small leakage inside the cone/on the atomizer.

Just wondering what the best alternative would be considering the battery type? Have seen mention of a Kanger T3 being a good fit as well as having a larger capacity. Anyone have any experience changing to a different atomizer/clearomizer with the eGo C?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

bedrock#1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Total newbie to vaping, recently bought an eGo C with a 1000mah battery. After a few days of use I'm not really happy with the tank system. It a little bit too messy, sometimes getting a small leakage inside the cone/on the atomizer.

Just wondering what the best alternative would be considering the battery type? Have seen mention of a Kanger T3 being a good fit as well as having a larger capacity. Anyone have any experience changing to a different atomizer/clearomizer with the eGo C?

Cheers!

Any ego threaded clearomiser will fit on to an ego-c battery The evod, t3s (much better than the t3), mini protank etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

Evods all the way.

Reliable and cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

If you're looking for something leak-free, fuss-free, reliable, and easy to refill, Bedrock, I'd highly recommend the Aspire BDC Glassomizer.

I have several of them on the go and I swear by them.
    I started off with an Ego K and it wrecked my head. I then moved on to the Kanger T3 but I had all sorts of problems with them leaking. But since I discovered the Aspire range, I haven't had a single problem.
    I love my rebuildables and my drippers for home use, but for out and about you can't beat the Aspires imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Yep those Aspire ones are great but I found them to go through the atomizers to a band playing if you're a heavy vaper
    MaryK666 wrote: »
    If you're looking for something leak-free, fuss-free, reliable, and easy to refill, Bedrock, I'd highly recommend the Aspire BDC Glassomizer.

I have several of them on the go and I swear by them.
    I started off with an Ego K and it wrecked my head. I then moved on to the Kanger T3 but I had all sorts of problems with them leaking. But since I discovered the Aspire range, I haven't had a single problem.
    I love my rebuildables and my drippers for home use, but for out and about you can't beat the Aspires imho.

Advertisement