Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Liquid E3 duo

Options
  • 28-03-2014 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

On IBOOD today for 169 plus shipping, its 249 on expansys which is normally cheap enough for phones.

More nearly putting up here to see if anyone has any experience of it, its a relativly new phone, any reviews I see are just hands on ones from when it was released.

Seems cheap enough for what it is, I'd kinda be comparing it to Moto G, similar specs, better camera, memory slot. Anyone recommend or no?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

No but i have the liquid E2 and that's a pretty good phone, so i would say the E3 for that price is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭samsclub

i have one exelent phone .. easy to use the interface and awesome camera .. main reason i got it .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

samsclub wrote: »
    i have one exelent phone .. easy to use the interface and awesome camera .. main reason i got it .

Do you know if it has mhl ?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭samsclub

no idea mate sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

One of the comments on IBOOD is:

Seems like relay decent phone for that price.
    Only cons about it you would have to consider:
    - only 4GB internal memory which for some users may be not enough
    - lack of support for super fast G4 network
    - build in, not replaceable battery

memory not worried as it takes a sd, 4G would be nice to have but no really dealbreaker
    battery built in is kinda annyin I reckon would much prefer to be able to replace the battery

I've till 11 tonightg anyway, will see

• Advertisement
Advertisement