Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioshock: Burial at Sea

Options
  • 28-03-2014 12:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭

What the **** is going on.

Just finished both parts. Part 1 was a bit too short, Part 2 was really good but the ending has me scratching my head a bit.

If they don't make another Bioshock game soon I am going to riot.

Warning: others may give spoilers away here, not me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Augmerson wrote: »
    What the **** is going on.

Just finished both parts. Part 1 was a bit too short, Part 2 was really good but the ending has me scratching my head a bit.

If they don't make another Bioshock game soon I am going to riot.

Warning: others may give spoilers away here, not me.

Not going to be happening I'm afraid. The studio that made them has been shut. When we see the franchise again, it will be a long time from now....and it will look very different as different folks will be making it.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Kirby wrote: »
    Not going to be happening I'm afraid. The studio that made them has been shut. When we see the franchise again, it will be a long time from now....and it will look very different as different folks will be making it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 2K trying to release one soon enough, but it'll probably be a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The way I see it, they realised the company was closing down and they knew they had to wrap the story up quickly in this episode. That's why everything is fairly slipshod. Just enjoy it for what it is and don't read too into it.

Advertisement