Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing juice

Options
  • 27-03-2014 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

Last year I started using a SkyCig but ended up going back on cigarettes because I got fed up of dodgy leaking cartridges. I decided to try vaping again and went for an Ego kit this time. It's certainly a far superior product but the juice is confusing me a bit. I currently have tobacco flavour in. The instructions said not to let the tank get fully empty, so how do I switch to another flavour? Do I need other tanks?

Also, does it matter what juice I get? Do I have to keep using the brand that came with the kit, or can I use any juice I want? They don't seem to have a great range of flavours on the website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

You can use any juice you like.

The main thing is not to let the wicks get dry, or you get a burnt taste. To change juice, you'll need to give it a good wash out and let it dry.

Some clearos are easier to clean than others and some juices have a flavour that lingers .

What are you currently using?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

You can use any juice you like.

The main thing is not to let the wicks get dry, or you get a burnt taste. To change juice, you'll need to give it a good wash out and let it dry.

Some clearos are easier to clean than others and some juices have a flavour that lingers .

What are you currently using?

This is what I'm using

http://www.ecigmaster.com/m_fiche_article.php?products_id=423-920&cPath=423&products_id=920

There's not much juice left in it at the moment so I'll try cleaning it out tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

If you're using a bog standard 1.6ml clearo, I generally refill mine at the 0.8 mark or I get a nasty burning taste.

If you want to change flavour of juice, wash the clearo out, as suggested. Or, what I do is throw some new liquid in on top of my old liquid and hope to god the flavours taste nice together :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Or, what I do is throw some new liquid in on top of my old liquid and hope to god the flavours taste nice together :pac:
    My OH does this, kicks my OCD into overdrive, big time, because I'm all about the ratios etc. :o:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

MonstaMash wrote: »
    My OH does this, kicks my OCD into overdrive, big time, because I'm all about the ratios etc. :o:)

I use the same strength in each liquid (16mg), and am not au fait enough with vaping to are about pg/vg ratios, so i just throw stuff in and hope i like it. :o seems to work well for me. I mixed nicofresh red cola with vip strawberry today and it's surprisingly nice :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

I can safely say from experience that Extreme Menthol Gummie Bears is NOT in any way shape or form nice :o

Advertisement