Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you for the advice

Options
  • 27-03-2014 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

A previous thread I started went off-piste and was closed before I got to thank those who contributed. So, thank you! Especially KoolKid. Appreciated! (Hope no one is licking wounds from the off-piste discussion) Peace and love people :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭altor

coolaboola wrote: »
    A previous thread I started went off-piste and was closed before I got to thank those who contributed. So, thank you! Especially KoolKid. Appreciated! (Hope no one is licking wounds from the off-piste discussion) Peace and love people :)

Your welcome, any other questions let us know.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

coolaboola wrote: »

Your welcome, glad to be of help , and apologies. Sometimes locking a thread is the only option when people insist on gagging for an argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭kub

KoolKid wrote: »
    Your welcome, glad to be of help , and apologies. Sometimes locking a thread is the only option when people insist on gagging for an argument.

What are you on about......as Kub bops KK on the forehead

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

He says from the safety of the other end of the country...:D

He says from the safety of the other end of the country...:D

Well we are known for our cuteness.

• Advertisement

And for believing your own lies :)

And for believing your own lies :)

:confused: I am confused now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭altor

This will prob be locked soon enough too.... :D

All you East coast guys now are getting a bit anxious with the build up to the match on Saturday between Munster and Leinster :D.

Ahh, at least ye still have a sense of humour down south.
    Do you asupport utd as well:) :)

• Advertisement

Ahh, at least ye still have a sense of humour down south.
    Do you asupport utd as well:) :)

They don't play rugby :D.

I believe a certain Roy Keane influence did lead a few poor souls that way alright. ;)

Advertisement