Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEST Sunbeds tanning saloons in Ennis

Options
  • 27-03-2014 7:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16

Hi, I need help as to what tanning saloon offer the best sunbeds. I've been going to the GLOW Saloon at Roslevan but I feel the beds are strong enough...
    Which place would you recommend and how much do they charge for 1 minute?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Please be really careful with sunbeds
    http://www.cancer.ie/reduce-your-risk/sunsmart/sunbeds

You're exposing yourself to a huge increase in the risk of skin cancer. if you think the tanning salon you're already using isn't strong enough, that might just mean your skin isn't prone to tanning, and this, unfortunately, usually means that you're already at a naturally increased risk of skin cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Cancer is the least of your worries. There's always brawls kicking off in tanning saloons. Some cow poke downs one sarsparilla too many and next thing you know you've been shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazyguy01

Cancer is the least of your worries. There's always brawls kicking off in tanning saloons. Some cow poke downs one sarsparilla too many and next thing you know you've been shot.

But we are in the wild west, full of saloons!!

Advertisement