Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for empty Wire Reel DCN

Options
  • 27-03-2014 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I honestly have no clue where to go about and find something like this as I just moved to Ireland about 4 months ago. Basically i wanna make a cheap homemade table for out on my small patio and thought a wire reel would be perfect start.

reel_img.gif

basically something like that. Iknow there has bound to be someone just giving them away somewhere but I have noooo clue where to even start. any help would be great.

apologies if this might be in wrong section. not to familiar with the forums.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

Remember seeing some in the Eircom exchange at beau hill Rush when they were laying the fiber cables not too sure if they are still there might be worth a look

Advertisement