Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Day Vape

Options
  • 27-03-2014 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Do you have one?

So far, Mom and Pops' Red Ridge Mist is the one I use most. Probably using it for a month and a half of my 3 month's vaping. It's sort of a strawberry (could even be raspberry tbh, I'm sht with flavours) ripple ice-cream thing. Mild enough (prob too mild for many), fruity and light on coils.

I couldn't get by on it alone but it's a solid base for me.

What's your current go to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Indigo Vapour's 'The Duke'...sublime ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Famous five layer cake is the only juice I keep going back to. Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Creme brulee or vanilla custard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I've been vaping about 10 months now and I haven't bought the same flavour twice. There's just so many choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ThatsAWrap

WingNuts RY C-10. It was the first juice I ever tried and I keep coming back to it. I've been vaping it 90% of the time for the past 5 months. Its very mild and slightly banana flavour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

A lot of Tobacco Praze lately. It's very handy because it doesn't gunk coils. Have been told by a (superlatively beautiful) girl I work with that it smells like her feet after a day in Doc Martens though... Which is a pity. AH WELL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Only the good stuff for me! Dekang usa mix with a little liqua vanilla. Same ole concoction for over 2 years now. Smells like wet dog mixed with biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Only the good stuff for me! Dekang usa mix with a little liqua vanilla. Same ole concoction for over 2 years now. Smells like wet dog mixed with biscuits.

Relevant text-to-GF:
    oG1dsZm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sweetafton

I'm using as my main a mix of Hangsen RY4 and VIP British Gold. The Gold seems to damp down the excessive "Toffee Crisp Bar" flavour of the RY4 and it makes for an interesting mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Wing nuts anto mix seems to be an all dayer for me the last few weeks and a bit of ryc10 from day to day. Mind you I am partial to something sweet, ie patriots twist/ pchelas poison/ five layer at night. Liking highbrows caramel cake ATM too. Don't know if I could vape it all day though!

Edit - all 12mg or 10mg in the case of mom n pops!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

House of Liquid Eden 18mg seems to be my adv at the moment. With an occasional blast of Puros 24mg just to keep me off the smokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Mom is some bastard when it comes to naming juices, hardly a clue to what the flavour is.

Secretive aul bitch.

Dekang do it properly - Banana, Vanilla, Watermelon. None of this metaphor shte.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

Mrs. Lord & Co. "Navy Cut", absolutely obsessed with this juice atm, just a fantastic vape.

I still enjoy Basement Brew's "Bubbers Bounty" too, although I think it lacks a depth to the flavour in comparison, it's still very nice in it's own right :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Dekang do it properly - Banana, Vanilla, Watermelon. None of this metaphor shte.

I know, I thought the same thing as I bit into a big slice of RY4 earlier. I reckon Mom's strategy is that one is more likely to purchase after reading the description rather than the name. If they call it coconut flavour, well I don't really like coconut so I am unlikely to buy it. But call it Conspiracy, and then add 'Exotic and tropic, this tobacco is flavored with a secret sweet blend stolen from Area 51's coconut division, heehee!', now I'm intrigued.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

F-Stop wrote: »
    I know, I thought the same thing as I bit into a big slice of RY4 earlier. I reckon Mom's strategy is that one is more likely to purchase after reading the description rather than the name. If they call it coconut flavour, well I don't really like coconut so I am unlikely to buy it. But call it Conspiracy, and then add 'Exotic and tropic, this tobacco is flavored with a secret sweet blend stolen from Area 51's coconut division, heehee!', now I'm intrigued.

I should have thrown in a smiley there, I was only half serious. She's a super lady ;)

I got caught out though when someone asked me what flavours I like. Completely threw me off guard. Well, I like 5 layer so that's er...or Red ridge mist so oh...

Just said "banana".

With juices I think I'm going to have to stick with fruitier flavours anyway for the moment. Cartomizers don't seem to handle the thicker ones the best so far.

EDIT: Actually f her :D. 50mls of Butterfly Bait I have now sitting around. No idea what was in it. 'Vaping innuendo' it says :rolleyes:. Walked past a bottle of Elderberry juice the other day and thought that must be it. Either that or just flower...juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I've been using Evo liquid from TBS. It's really good and vapes very nicely. 100% pg 12mg I've tried watermelon, strawberry, apple, and blueberry. It's 12.50 for a 30ml bottle. It's an import from the US.

Advertisement