Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re outdoor aerial required for Saorview

Options
  • 27-03-2014 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hi

I bought a Saorview approved TV and have moved into an apartment in Newbridge.
    The apartment doesn't appear to have an aerial.. I can't find any connection on the wall in the living room.

There is an old UPC connection but no aerial connection that I can see.

I bought an indoor digital aerial but I guess there isn't a stong enough signal from neighbouring buildings for that to be of any use.

Am I right in saying that If I want to tune in Saorview channels I will need to fit an outdoor aerial?

I am living on the 2nd floor of the apartment complex and the apartment has a small balcony.
    Would I be able to get a small outdoor aerial that I coudl fit on the balcony.
    Any advice as to exactly what's needed and what would be involved in setting it up?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement