Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a friend in cork city

Options
  • 27-03-2014 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

as lame as it sounds I've been on here before looking for a friend and found a really nice one but i need more , ive been here for almost 2 years and i still don't have a group of friends to hang out with. here's a little about me just so you can judge me to see if i'm the right friend for you:P

i'm american , i live with my boyfriend here , i love doing normal things like walking or crafts tons of crafts :D i'm sorta getting into decoden atm. i'm a fan of anime but i'm not an expert . i'm 23. i'm female, would love to hang out with anyone as long as they're not like really old or really young lol , i dress like a hipster but i'm not really a hipster . i don't really drink caffeine, i have anxiety ..and it's hard enough lol . anyways if you have friends and want to donate your time to me it would be awesome , i feel like its time for me to stop being a depressed person and actually try to get some friends before i become a full hermit crab, playing my ds while watching tv and eating tons of seaweed chips and jelly sweets followed by fruit to cover up the fact that i'm a fat a**. thank you for reading and if you would like my facebook link to see that i'm not a creeper just let me know .
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

chloe90 wrote: »
    as lame as it sounds I've been on here before looking for a friend and found a really nice one but i need more , ive been here for almost 2 years and i still don't have a group of friends to hang out with. here's a little about me just so you can judge me to see if i'm the right friend for you:P

i'm american , i live with my boyfriend here , i love doing normal things like walking or crafts tons of crafts :D i'm sorta getting into decoden atm. i'm a fan of anime but i'm not an expert . i'm 23. i'm female, would love to hang out with anyone as long as they're not like really old or really young lol , i dress like a hipster but i'm not really a hipster . i don't really drink caffeine, i have anxiety ..and it's hard enough lol . anyways if you have friends and want to donate your time to me it would be awesome , i feel like its time for me to stop being a depressed person and actually try to get some friends before i become a full hermit crab, playing my ds while watching tv and eating tons of seaweed chips and jelly sweets followed by fruit to cover up the fact that i'm a fat a**. thank you for reading and if you would like my facebook link to see that i'm not a creeper just let me know .

You could try here.. http://www.meetup.com/Meetups-in-Cork/

Great nights/days out, and plenty fun.

So many different people go, it should be easy enough to make friends from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Soooooo... After a bit of stalking I noticed that you have soccer listed among your interests. If actually playing soccer is your interest you could try to get in on this game. There already appears to be one girl who is a regular.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Hi Chloe90

You really need to be posting on a properly moderated friends type site rather than Boards.ie - we havent got the ability to vet anyone and theres always a possible danger reaching out through open sites of this nature.

There was a boardsie who did a lot of arranging of social events and I believe still does outside of Boards. I'll PM you his details and he can probably point you in the right direction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement