Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterville Classic

Options
  • 27-03-2014 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone know anything about this race??? Who's hosting etc. I know that it's on the Easter Weekend is all.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Moved to main forum, adverts is for buying and selling stuff only :)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

Anyone know anything about this race??? Who's hosting etc. I know that it's on the Easter Weekend is all.

Are you sure its not stage 3 of Ras Mumhan.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Bigron78

Afaik this is a separate A4 race being held on Sunday. Etape is on Saturday from Kenmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

The Etape Mumhan is a one day sportiff but the Ras Mumhan is a 3 day event with one stage starting in Waterville:

http://www.rasmumhan.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 iluvbikepain

Bigron78 wrote: »
    Afaik this is a separate A4 race being held on Sunday. Etape is on Saturday from Kenmare.
    I'd say it will have to be Etape Rás Mumhan then if it's only open to A4's. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

Cancelled

Race cancellation-A4/WATERVILLE, Easter Sunday

Killorglin Cycling Club regrets to announce that the A4 and Youth races scheduled for Waterville on Sunday 20th of April 2014 will be cancelled. Following a review of the route risk evaluation, the personnel and other requirements it was decided that the club could not promote the events at a level acceptable to the members.
    We apologise for any inconvenience our decision may cause to other Cycling Ireland members but as safety is our prime consideration when preparing for an event we are left with no choice but to cancel.

http://www.irishcyclingphotos.com/?p=27484

Advertisement