Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG I9195 - Galaxy S4 Mini white €229

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭skippy15

Just bought this phone last night on a meteor contract, seems a good phone in all comparisons I done, but someone out there will know more than me

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

have it two weeks and musta got a bad one coz it has the worst battery i've ever had in a smartphone. it's shocking! and drops signal very often as well. in process of trying to switch it to the full size s4 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

I'm no expert but from what I can see, unless you're using your phone for photography in a major way I'd say the Moto G is a much better buy. And €100 cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭zarafiq

I'm no expert but from what I can see, unless you're using your phone for photography in a major way I'd say the Moto G is a much better buy. And €100 cheaper.

Yes and no. Samsung:
    4G, Better both cameras, more ram, SD Card, better WiFi (dual band, dlna, WiFi direct)

Moto G:
    better screen, slightly better CPU, hard to compare battery life but my guess would be Moto G is better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭timetogo

mcg1987 wrote: »
    have it two weeks and musta got a bad one coz it has the worst battery i've ever had in a smartphone. it's shocking! and drops signal very often as well. in process of trying to switch it to the full size s4 now.

If you bought it new, bring it back. My other half has one. She just uses it as a phone (it's wasted on her) for the odd call and she only has to charge it every third day. I'm not saying the battery life is amazing, just that she doesn't use it much, but it's on all the time and she makes a few calls and texts a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

``

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

timetogo wrote: »
    If you bought it new, bring it back. My other half has one. She just uses it as a phone (it's wasted on her) for the odd call and she only has to charge it every third day. I'm not saying the battery life is amazing, just that she doesn't use it much, but it's on all the time and she makes a few calls and texts a day.

work phone so trying to get it sorted through them. If it comes down to it I'll just charge it in the car or whatever all the time. not costing me anything anyway but I just wouldn't rush out to get it

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Paigne

Just seen this for 229 on pixmania.ie seems pretty good
    del = 10

http://www.pixmania.ie/smartphones/samsung-i9195-galaxy-s4-mini-white-smartphone/21493913-a.html

I presume this is network unlocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭shay1604

Try this website www.hdcmobile.com. I have the galaxy s4 mini for a month now and its exactly the same as my friends s4 i only paid 108 euro and thats with customs clearence. I'd highly recommend this site. If you want to know more p.m. me
    Seamus

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Shoutcast Ireland

shay1604 wrote: »
    Try this website www.hdcmobile.com. I have the galaxy s4 mini for a month now and its exactly the same as my friends s4 i only paid 108 euro and thats with customs clearence. I'd highly recommend this site. If you want to know more p.m. me
    Seamus
    You do know that site is full of clones?So you paid 108 for a fake s4 mini.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭mydogjack

shay1604 wrote: »
    Seamus

You have a real Samsung Galaxy mini s4 or a knock off chinese version, like those on tmart, dhgate etc.???

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Shoutcast Ireland

mydogjack wrote: »
    You have a real Samsung Galaxy mini s4 or a knock off chinese version, like those on tmart, dhgate etc.???

They are knock offs,it even says that there clones.

for some of the money for the clones they have you could buy better spec china brand phones for around the same price.

Advertisement