Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The pipe on tv3 Wednesday 26th

Options
  • 26-03-2014 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

It's on TV3 right now .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Well made piece, I hate the way some in this placid country depict these decent people as loons and crusties. Big bucks destroying a community aided and abetted by the state.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Well made piece, I hate the way some in this placid country depict these decent people as loons and crusties. Big bucks destroying a community aided and abetted by the state.

I agree it. Is well made . Very sad to see your livelihood destroyed .

There is more than a livelihood being destroyed unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Woodville56

There is more than a livelihood being destroyed unfortunately.

What's the current state of play there these days - I don't hear much coverage of it lately !

Don't know to my shame, have gotten deflected with all the other stuff going on. Having a look here:
    http://www.shelltosea.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

What's the current state of play there these days - I don't hear much coverage of it lately !

Don't know thought that Vinnie might have talked about it but the other news of the day is priority . I googled it and there is a website for shell to sea. Might give u some info

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭19hz

Missed it so I just had a quick look on the TV3 Player but no joy, does anyone know if it's just a case that TV3 don't upload to their player as quick as other channels do or was it exclusive to the TV?..

19hz wrote: »
    Missed it so I just had a quick look on the TV3 Player but no joy, does anyone know if it's just a case that TV3 don't upload to their player as quick as other channels do or was it exclusive to the TV?..

Not a TV3 production. Don't know if it will be on player or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Not a TV3 production. Don't know if it will be on player or not.

No its a TG4 commission.

TV3 made a similar series called Battle for the Gas Field

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Maura Harrington caused a lot of harm to the campaign ,as it was easy to write her off as off the wall. We were in the area two years ago, a terrible amount of damage done already.

• Advertisement
Advertisement