Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question letter to gards?. similar story (story)

Options
  • 26-03-2014 10:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057172346

Here's the story:
    A couple of mates and myself set out on a bike trip. anyway on a lovely friday evening (summer holidays) with the sun out, we saw a beautiful field filled with lovely flowers and next to the field was a lovely river, forest and so much more fun.

We dedicated to set up camp there (tents). Anyway after a long hard evenings work on the tent, the camp fire and what not we started to relax (about 4pm so far but still bright out)... we got our sketch pads and started to sketch some flowers we found near buy (we li

Then as timmey came out of our tent to get some flowers we heard a a strange shouting coming from the forest, we got up and looked and then we saw a drunk man wearing no clothes and nike runners, he was yelling at us and had a axe out.

Then we freaked out and as he was coming towards us we all took down the tents and packed up and tried to go, but then as mike got his bike the drunk man just missed mike by inches (like you could see hairs flying off the back off his head).

and THEN GUESS WHAT the man with the axe did?. guess?. I will tell you want, as mike was trying to cycle faster (problem with getting his foot into peddle device), the man got his axe and stroke mikes plants pulling them off. then mike went full on ahead speed

we looked back and saw the drunk man wearing no clothes,just nike runners weaving his axe in the air yelling 'i'll remember you, you're all dead".

now this may sound crazy and I agree with you. but it happened. and I can't believe, like the other guys post and how it was so like what happened to us last summer.

anyway, I am posting this in ems asking should I write a letter to the Guards?

thankss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

Yeah and tell them you rode into the sunset on a unicorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Make sure to spell your name correctly, its Rucking Fetard!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Go away

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement