Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor discount code €30 off new smartphone

Options
  • 26-03-2014 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Got a text of meteor today for €30 off when you spend over €79.99 on a new pay as you go smartphone on their website.

The code is: Ivvs0wg14

Offer ends 31st March 2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Damn it, was going to pick up a Moto G but they're out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭deadybai

Damn it, was going to pick up a Moto G but they're out of stock.

Ah man so was I. I was only going to buy it yesterday and said I'd shop around for a cheaper moto g on the internet. I hope they will have it back by the 31st.

deadybai wrote: »
    Ah man so was I. I was only going to buy it yesterday and said I'd shop around for a cheaper moto g on the internet. I hope they will have it back by the 31st.

It's probably still a bit cheaper to get it from Tesco but frankly I'd rather avoid the rigmarole if something goes wrong for the sake of €10.

It's probably still a bit cheaper to get it from Tesco but frankly I'd rather avoid the rigmarole if something goes wrong for the sake of €10.

do you have a link?

deadybai wrote: »
    do you have a link?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057082405&page=108

[Edit] Just checked to see if this code worked and it came up as invalid, are you sure that wasn't a once off deadybai or related to some other promotion? I notice they have €30 off with the purchase of any tablet going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Tried that code there, didnt work, thanks anyway...

W.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057082405&page=108

[Edit] Just checked to see if this code worked and it came up as invalid, are you sure that wasn't a once off deadybai or related to some other promotion? I notice they have €30 off with the purchase of any tablet going.

I just checked my text again there and its all correct. Thats weird. Maybe its only specific to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

When I tried lvvs0wg14 is said it was already used, so perhaps you mistook the l for an I? Anyhow somebody else has used it!! Perhaps try it yourself before posting online, we take no prisoners !!!

Thanks

W

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pmulv

Anyone else any ideas? Really want a cheap Moto G.

Advertisement