Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best spray for grass land weeds

Options
  • 26-03-2014 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭

30ac we leasedd has fairly okay grass for this year any way but us riddled with nettles and docks and thistles.
    Planning on spraying the whole 30ac in sections before end if April.
    What's the best one.
    The cheaper the better

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭TUBBY

30ac we leasedd has fairly okay grass for this year any way but us riddled with nettles and docks and thistles.
    Planning on spraying the whole 30ac in sections before end if April.
    What's the best one.
    The cheaper the better

mcpa best all round but not kind to clover. Forefront i think is the one that does all from the crowd that make doxstar and thistlex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

Also the ditches and the edges if the fields are full of bryers so need to get rid of them
    But they can be done later on in the year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Zr105

TUBBY wrote: »
    mcpa best all round but not kind to clover. Forefront i think is the one that does all from the crowd that make doxstar and thistlex

Mcpa will do sweet.f.a on docks tho, might bend them over for a few weeks but thats about it.

Nettleban if its still around, although it would be similar on docks i think.

Id say dockstar but you did say cheaper....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

Zr105 wrote: »
    Mcpa will do sweet.f.a on docks tho, might bend them over for a few weeks but thats about it.

Nettleban if its still around, although it would be similar on docks i think.

Id say dockstar but you did say cheaper....
    What about pastor or forefront?

Advertisement