Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap frame for football jersey

Options
  • 26-03-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get one in the Dublin area or online reasonably cheap? I have a signed football jersey and want to frame it,but when I googled I got a shock at the prices. Most on eBay and amazon don't ship to Ireland, a cheap and cheerful one would do me. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭duffman21

Try IKEA, seen a jersey in one, looks great plus doesnt weight a ton so not to bad when hanging on the wall.

think this is the right size
    http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/30132527/

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

duffman21 wrote: »
    Try IKEA, seen a jersey in one, looks great plus doesnt weight a ton so not to bad when hanging on the wall.

think this is the right size
    http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/30132527/

Anyone else know were I can get a frame for some football jerseys I have

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

IKEA is your man.

Ive many signed jerseys that are framed from frames I bought in IKEA. You can even get larger frames if you wish to put normal size photographs around jersey. And the frames are cheap enough

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

You can't beat IKEA for large frames - very good prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,979 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Bumping this thread

Have a signed Waterford medium Jersey and looking to frame it. I went into the a place and was quoted €150 to frame it no thanks

I knw someone who will put it in for me So is Ikea the best option for a cheap frame??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

It's the cheapest by far.
    Don't think you'll get any better for the prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,979 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

okidoki987 wrote: »
    It's the cheapest by far.
    Don't think you'll get any better for the prices.

What size would I be looking at for a medium size jersey ?? Obv it has to be a portrait style frame

• Registered Users Posts: 14 odonnghaille

clicked the ikea link but it shows all the frames unfortunately. hoping someone can point me to a great frame. quality first for me as im saving on the labour

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ajod070605

The €2 Shop in Ballincollig Co Cork has them for €5

Advertisement