Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Bangkok with KLM WoW from €559 return

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Offer is for today only, prices from €559 incl taxes. May be worth a look for some planning on heading there.

https://secure.klm.com/travel/ie_en/plan_and_book/special_offers/destinations/wild_on_wednesday.htm

If this was Aer Lingus people would be saying its a rip off that its cheaper from the UK to the US than from Ireland to the US ..

So i'll just throw in there that this is Rip off Netherlands :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Had a quick search and the price seems to apply in October and September mostly and some dates in November.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

KLM are extremely competitive ex-Ireland at the moment to a huge range of destinations that people would often consider transferring half-way (middle east to Asia) or near the end (US, Canada destinations). The wonders of market-specific pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭samsclub

my sister getting her teeth done there . cheers

MYOB wrote: »
    KLM are extremely competitive ex-Ireland at the moment to a huge range of destinations that people would often consider transferring half-way (middle east to Asia) or near the end (US, Canada destinations). The wonders of market-specific pricing.

Also Aer Lingus have been quite competitive out of Germany/Amsterdam to the US via a connection with KLM to Dublin.

It is bizarre when Dusseldorf -- Orlando is cheaper than Dublin -- Orlando even though the flight is connecting in Dublin :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Also Aer Lingus have been quite competitive out of Germany/Amsterdam to the US via a connection with KLM to Dublin.
    It is bizarre when Dusseldorf -- Orlando is cheaper than Dublin -- Orlando even though the flight is connecting in Dublin :)
    No, it is normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Flew KLM to Romania last month via AMS.

All 4 flights delayed.

Took 11h to get home.

Terrible airline, nice façade but they cant actually get you where you want to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Patrickheg

snubbleste wrote: »
    No, it is normal.

Lovely polite response from you as usual!

snubbleste wrote: »
    No, it is normal.

Yes I know its normal.... :)

The pricing structure is still quite bizarre though.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

cgarrad wrote: »
    Flew KLM to Romania last month via AMS.

All 4 flights delayed.

Took 11h to get home.

Terrible airline, nice façade but they cant actually get you where you want to go.

Could be more to do with the airport in Ireland, Amsterdam or Romania... or just bad luck. I fly regularly with them to Nairobi and have never had a problem. I always try and make sure its KLM operated, not just codeshared. When you get to the departure gate and realise its Kenya Airways operating a KLM flight.... the heart sinks!

Flights to Thai are very tempting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

kaerobe wrote: »
    Could be more to do with the airport in Ireland, Amsterdam or Romania... or just bad luck. I fly regularly with them to Nairobi and have never had a problem. I always try and make sure its KLM operated, not just codeshared. When you get to the departure gate and realise its Kenya Airways operating a KLM flight.... the heart sinks!

Flights to Thai are very tempting

You're too late. WoW is a one day deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

I'm signed up to WoW alerts, wonder why this didn't arrive into my inbox? Also it's not Wedsnesday!

Advertisement