Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Believe - NBC **SPOILERS**

Options
  • 26-03-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭

Anyone started watching Believe yet? I'm a little late to the party myself as the third episode has aired and I only started watching the pilot on Tuesday night.

What a great show! I was very sceptical. It struck me as another Touch and, since I hated Touch so much, I was reluctant to watch but I'm glad I did now.

I'm interested at the moment to see where they'll go with the kids powers. Generally they seem impressive and you have to wonder just how powerful she is seeing as she's being sought out while there are kids with similar power aplenty available. I was wondering myself why she didn't do something at the petrol station where she could definitely have averted the whole situation. I thought it was a good explanation though, she really is just a kid despite her mocksy and it's nice to see that humanity expressed really.

It's a well-shot show too and some scenes are really well put together. The sequence where the kid was being rescued from the hospital was fantastic!

If I had to sum this up, I'd say it's Touch done properly without the numbers bullcrap on that show. The kid is just annoying enough but not over the top and you just kow that she'll evolve and become a bit more likeable. Interesting premise and I hope they'll keep the quality going!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement