Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deception IV: Blood Ties (PS3/Vita)

Options
  • 26-03-2014 12:13am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,869 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Didn't know this game was out, well on us psn. I'll be waiting for te physical release.

I can't wait for this game, the previous ones were lots of sadistic fun. Basically you ran around a small arena setting up traps and luring your victims into them. You could set up some ridiculous combos of traps as well. They were incredibly dark, lots of fun and featured multiple paths and endings depending on who you killed or let escape.

Here's a trailer

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its out Friday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,869 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Not sure whether to get vita or ps3 version :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its not an RPG is it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,869 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Its not an RPG is it?

Well there's RPG elements but to be quite honest there's nothing else like it out there.

Here's some advanced trap combos that might give you an idea of the gameplay

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

It is worth picking up on either format, but I would say it is better suited for the Vita, although I only ever played the original back in the mid 90's, IV is meant to be nearly a clone of its gameplay mechanics and is very strong on strategy, which is not a bad thing. Famitsu gave it a 8/9/9/8 [34/40] and it seems to be reviewing well outside of Japan as also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement