Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIM that hasnt been active for 13 mths

Options
  • 25-03-2014 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

I could ask this in Vodafone forum here, but the response times etc there are not so...good..

So.. my friend is living abroad, she had Vodafone PAYG sim, but she lost the card, and it hasnt been topped up for 12-13mths or so.
    I know that the SIM itself is now inactive, but is there any hope to recover the number and activateit in a new sim?
    Has anyone done anything similar?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes, you can get the number back. Dont waste any time as the number will be recycled. She can ring CC and they can send out a new sim and reactive the old number wont she tops up.

Tel from abroad: +353 1 203 8232

They will ship to home address, and then get a family member to send abroad

Advertisement