Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home budgeting

Options
  • 25-03-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Dear all,

I have no idea where to post this and probably hit the wrong place but I am looking for a smart way to manage my on-line bank transaction to create simple expenditure analytics for home budgeting. Really I just want to feed in the data and then have a way of mapping descriptions to categories and not much more.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as I am sure the web is awash with helpfull SaaS solutions in that space.

Thanks,

The Duke

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 feelyd

There is a website called mint.com, which integrates with online banking. Imports your bank statement and tries to categories.
    Give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TheDuke

thanks... i saw that but i really didn't like the fact that it was hosted in the US, publicly listed and asked for full access to my accounts. Call me paranoid... but in this case I'm going to call it careful.

I pulled back from the idea and am keepin simple ledgers.

Thanks though

Advertisement