Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Securing your house - how much?

Options
  • 25-03-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

We're located in Knocknacarra Galway, private quite estate - recently 2 houses were burgled in broad day light.

A regular 3-bed estate house which is wired for an alarm but was never installed - how much (estimate) would

1. an basic house alarm sytem cost?

2. One CCTV camera in the front of the house - recording say 1 week's of data?

I'm just asking before I get formal quotes .... I want to know what to expect, and also that companies arent going to take the p*ss.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

For a wired alarm with the basics I would recommend one of these 2.
    Prices will probably be between €700-€900.

Cameras vary a lot. Its really down to what you want and how much you want to spend. I try stick to IP now myself.

Advertisement