Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] 3-bedroom accommodation for summer months - UCD

Options
  • 25-03-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I am an International Athlete who will be training in UCD over the summer,along with 3 other athletes.
    I am looking for short term rental of a 3 or four bedroom accommodation relatively near to UCD, although commuting south of the toll is not a problem.
    Would be looking to rent the accommodation from mid May until the end of July or even mid August.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cavan01

I am an International Athlete who will be training in UCD over the summer,along with 3 other athletes.
    I am looking for short term rental of a 3 or four bedroom accommodation relatively near to UCD, although commuting south of the toll is not a problem.
    Would be looking to rent the accommodation from mid May until the end of July or even mid August.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

hi wherewasslyvia, i have 2 bedrooms in a 3 bedroom house available to rent in windy arbour during the summer months. 1 of the rooms is single, and the other one is shared. its about a 6-8 minute cycle from UCD clonskeagh entrance. its a great location as its only a 5min walk from a luas stop and very close to dundrum shopping centre and other amenities. would you be interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Babs88

Hi,
    I have two bedrooms (one room single, one room twin) in Shankill south county Dublin. Pm for more details.

Kindest Regards,

Barbara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement