Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The George Hotel Limerick

Options
  • 25-03-2014 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know the parking situation with this hotel? I read on their website that there are 2 car parks that you can use nearby but can you just drive directly to one of these car parks or do you need to call to the the hotel first to get some sort of pass?

Staying there over the weekend and I've never driven to Limerick before so a bit nervous and want to know exactly where I'm going and where to park!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Ring the hotel if most cases they will give you a slip to put on your dashboard so you can park in their spaces and dont get clamped. Or else you just go to the car park get the ticket and the hotel will validate it for you when you are leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Don't know what you're driving but go for Option 2: Harvey’s Quay Car Park (Above Dunnes Stores)

Their other option, Option 1: Howleys Quay Car Park, I always find extremely tight to both drive around & park in, much more space in Harvey's Quay & they are pretty much side by side anyway

Advertisement