Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a good builders

Options
  • 24-03-2014 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I am a plasterer and I need a smartphone with a good camera and a big screen. I need a phone that is strong because I am working with allot of dust and water so I need a phone that won't break to easy and a screen that won't scratch and the phone should be easy to see when it is bright outside. My price range is 350 euro. Can you please tell me what phone would be good for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Hi I am a plasterer and I need a smartphone with a good camera and a big screen. I need a phone that is strong because I am working with allot of dust and water so I need a phone that won't break to easy and a screen that won't scratch and the phone should be easy to see when it is bright outside. My price range is 350 euro. Can you please tell me what phone would be good for me

TBH any decent phone around the 300 mark and spend the rest on the topline otterbox defender case and some screen portectors.

But to help you a bit more,
    -what network are you with?
    -are you looking to buy instore or is online an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 anthonynugent

im with vodafone and the phone must have a removable battery and yes i can by online to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

im with vodafone and the phone must have a removable battery and yes i can by online to

hmmm that rules out most of the top tier phones so, i would have recommended the LG G2 from amazon and then either a otterbox defender or commuter, unfortunately it doesnt have the removable battery. That would lead me to say the Galaxy S4 but unless your buying secondhand its not really and option, so maybe the S3 from amazon with again an otterbox of your choice?

Personally its not half the phone the G2 is, why does the battery need to be removable?

Advertisement