Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Kitchen Rules AU (Season 1) - March 31st

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

And its on Sky Living! Have that channel! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Dear God, will it last as long at the UK one?...Nightly sounds divine!...

I'm still on a week's catch up of the other one because I keep forgetting it!....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Based on the promo image on the link above, it's season 1. That had 15 episodes, so you'll have 3 straight weeks.

Season 2 had 33, Season 3 had 37, Season 4 had 45 and the current season 5 will have 42. If they run them all back to back, you'll be watching MKR until the middle of December. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Mr E wrote: »
    Based on the promo image on the link above, it's season 1. That had 15 episodes, so you'll have 3 straight weeks.

Season 2 had 33, Season 3 had 37, Season 4 had 45 and the current season 5 will have 42. If they run them all back to back, you'll be watching MKR until the middle of December. :)

Phew!......:)

Thanks Mr E!....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Anyone watch it? :)

• Advertisement

Missed Monday nights episode but saw last nights. Not bad - will take a couple of episodes to get used to the contestants

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Am trying to find the recipe for the boys chocolate mousse cake - anybody help?

Realised last night that its season 1 and I have already seen it :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Saw it lat night. Very well done!

Advertisement