Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to know if intercourse is done properly?

Options
  • 24-03-2014 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

My girlfriends vagina looks to tight, and looks like I have to dig an hole to get in.

Is this normal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

You don't have to, er, dig a hole.

The vagina lubricates itself and stretches to accommodate a penis.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Hello again whellman1030....

In the same vein as your other thread, the questions you are asking are ones that you should really be talking to your girlfriend about, or a medical professional, as there is no possible way that anybody here can objectively give you the advice that you are looking for here.

Also, I'd like to point out that posting multiple threads in such a short space of time can be considered attention whoring, so please read the forum charter before posting again, otherwise infractions may be the next course of action.

Regards,
    Mike

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement