Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warsteiner no more?

Options
  • 23-03-2014 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭

my local offie who used to keep me supplied with 6 large bottles for 11 euro cant get them anymore. he mentioned the supplier had dropped them. my local tesco which was doing 5 for a tenner has none either:(

what gives? someone say it isnt so:confused:

Comments

Dunnes have it. It's distributed by gleesons and I haven't heard anything about them dropping it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

No idea where you're based but Sweeney's in Dublin had it when I was in Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭emo72

the county bar in lucan is my local. they said they weren't/can't get it anymore. how much was it guys? i was getting 6 bottles for 11 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MickC66

was getting 5 x 50cl bottles for a tenner at McHughs Kilbarrack Road but no more......

I was wrong actually, Gleesons are dropping quite a few of their beers. Barry & Fitzwilliam in Cork will be selling warsteiner in future but I'm not sure when they will start distributing it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement