Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lapierre sencion 200 any good

Options
  • 22-03-2014 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Anyone any experience of this bike. What's it like. What size frame to buy if 6 foot 2. Any experiences.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Maidhci

I think it is a Lapierre Sensium - while I do not have any direct experience of it, I did explore the possibility of purchasing one over a year ago. From memory, I think you would be looking at frame size 55 but you need to check this out. From memory, I considered it overpriced at the time given the 105 / Tiagra components and particularly Shimano 501 wheelset. Perhaps the spec. has changed since them. A beautiful bike to cycle by any stretch of the imagination. At the end of the day, it is what you feel comfortable with that matters.

Advertisement