Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse stable mats - where can I get them cheap?

Options
  • 22-03-2014 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hi guys just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I'm having a shed built at the moment with the intention of turning it into a gym/studio(14' x 14'). I want to put down rubber flooring....to prevent damage to concrete floor, noise reduction, easy on joints, bit of insulation and have decided horse stable mats would be ideal. Is there anywhere around Dublin or surrounding counties that I can purchase these at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

http://www.easyfix.ie/

Try here. They have a huge range of products and operate countrywide. They aint cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

The_Mask wrote: »
    Hi guys just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I'm having a shed built at the moment with the intention of turning it into a gym/studio(14' x 14'). I want to put down rubber flooring....to prevent damage to concrete floor, noise reduction, easy on joints, bit of insulation and have decided horse stable mats would be ideal. Is there anywhere around Dublin or surrounding counties that I can purchase these at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance

TRI near the Curragh Racecourse stock them

See

http://www.triequestrian.ie/tri-equestrian-product-categories/for-the-horse?page=shop.browse&category_id=62

Proberly better to call as I believe they stock more than one type

Otherwise try your local agri co-op. If they don't have them they will order them for you.

Advertisement