Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charolais sale

Options
  • 22-03-2014 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Any report on the Carrick sale today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

sheeper wrote: »
    Any report on the Carrick sale today

Was looking on the society website there and online but it's probably abit soon.
    Maybe someone on here was there?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Don't mind those online reports. You need to be there or hear it from someone that was there!!

Muckit wrote: »
    Don't mind those online reports. You need to be there or hear it from someone that was there!!

Spose your right. I think the clearance percentage is a good Indication of how a sale went.and the average price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭rancher

TITANIUM. wrote: »
    Spose your right. I think the clearance percentage is a good Indication of how a sale went.and the average price.

No breed society is going to say there was a poor clearance, often read rthe report after a sale I was at and wonder was I at the same sale

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

The exceptional bulls will make good money but they will be the exception.

• Advertisement

rancher wrote: »
    No breed society is going to say there was a poor clearance, often read rthe report after a sale I was at and wonder was I at the same sale

I can't argue with you there but I know that the ch society publishes the clearance percentages alright.
    U can't beat being thete yourself in fairness.

Advertisement