Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any lessons for beginner?

Options
  • 22-03-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am long time coarse angler, but very keen to learn how to do sea fishing.
    Now to start i haven't got a clue about inshore angling,neither do i have a gear for it.Times are tough,and I don't want to buy sea angling gear, just to find out if i will like sea angling.
    Is there anyone from southeast (preferably around enniscorthy area) who would like take me to fishing trip with them?
    Appreciate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Guest0000

Do you fish with net, or have you rod, most of the lakes are fishing very badly
    around these parts, heaven knows why, so maybe it's time to have a bash at mackerel,

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Mandzhalas

Guest0000 wrote: »
    Do you fish with net, or have you rod, most of the lakes are fishing very badly
    around these parts, heaven knows why, so maybe it's time to have a bash at mackerel,

i have a couple of rods with reels allright, but will they be suitable for sea?

Advertisement