Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student wedding videos

Options
  • 22-03-2014 2:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi there,

Do you have a wedding coming up soon, and have you ruled out a lot of the extra's like getting a wedding video done? Would you ever consider a student filmmaker that's willing to do your Wedding Video for as little as 350 euro??

I'm a student film-maker looking into the wedding video scene, I'm looking to do possibly a few weddings for as little as €350 (depending on what you want) until I get a show reel made, and I can show what i'm capable of, and up the price.

I've worked on many videos and productions before,and have lots of work under my belt. I'm offering complete coverage of day, in full HD and Im looking for dates in 2014 only. Willing to travel nationwide. My Packages start from as little as €350

I would really appreciate it if you would be willing to give me a chance, and on the whole scale of things you spend on a wedding, spending 350 euro for a video that you will cherish for the rest of your life surely isn't that much?

Thanks a million for your interest

For more info on packages, email me on <snip>

Kindest Regards,
    Peter

note : I have mod permission to post on the forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Remember me

Hi Peter,

I would definitely consider you, but my wedding is New Years Eve this year in Mayo. Is that anything you can do?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭peterk675

Hi there,

Its been a while since that post. New years wouldnt be a problem but my prices have changed as I've actually teamed up with someone now and we've started a production company. Please gimme an email on <snip>

Regards,

Peter.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I'm interested Peter.

Getting married 21st March next year :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

peterk675, you were given approval based on you being a student putting together a posrtfolio. Now that you've a production company quoting for jobs is a whole different ball game. Please refrain from doing this again in the future. If you wish to advertise please contact sales@boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement