Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Millbourne, Ashbourne

Options
  • 21-03-2014 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    Anyone buying a new house in Millbourne, Ashbourne?
    We are considering move from Blanch to Ashbourne. Do you know something either good or bad about the Ashbourne or estate itself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Emmaleigh

Hi I am also looking for information!i have been asking around and no one seems to have a bad word to say about ashbourne,also got in touch with the Garda station and asked them about millbourne they said there's never any trouble!do you have any updates on the new houses?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 agmamar

Hi Emmaleigh

I will PM you more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 madsun

Hi,
    Has any of you bought the house in this area? If you have could you could advise on quality of homes and neighborhood in general?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Emmaleigh

Hi I'm currently living in Millbourne nearly 3 years!very quiet area,they recently built 3 schools which are right at the end of the estate,you can walk to the village through gate for the schools and it's a nicer walk then the main road!have had no problem with the house so far,we are terraced and never hear anything from houses attached to us any questions ask away :)

Hi Emmaleigh,
    Thank you for reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 inford

You can find a lot of usefull information on 
    millbourneresidents.com website

inford, Thanks for the link. How do you find living in this area?

Advertisement