Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to look for a horse in Limerick/ Clare?

Options
  • 21-03-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi this seems like a good place to ask so here goes: a family member who lives in Clare is travelling over from Ireland to where I live (England) soon with his horses, and has room to bring one over for me too (to an experienced home!) I am planning a trip over to look but want to get some lined up first. Are there any good local websites or facebook pages where people advertise horses in the Clare/ Limerick area? I have looked at donedeal but wondered if there are any others?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

not sure about done deal but give Wesley Ryan a call or check his page - http://www.limerickhorseriding.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭flutered

what type of horse do you require, what do you require one for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Know Wesley Ryan well a great guy well worth asking as well :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 roz84

I'm looking for a sensible cob or connemara for ordinary stuff, not for eventing or anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭flutered

roz84 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a sensible cob or connemara for ordinary stuff, not for eventing or anything!
    hopefully i should have some news for you tomorrow evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Whatsgonewrong

Moyross

Advertisement