Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gavin, Victoria Cross Bike Fit

Options
  • 20-03-2014 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all.

Got a bike fit from Gavin in Victoria Cross Cycles recently, I am due back for a 2nd fit but he is not working there anymore, anybody know if he is still doing fit on his.

Happy so far with the work he has done don't wanna have to start again with someone else

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭outfox

That's not good. I was due to go back for a third and final fit in a few weeks.
    I was in there last week, and it looks like the builders are starting. Big changes at VXC?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭markie379

In the same boat . Due 2nd fit last week.I was very happy with the first fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭casion3

markie379 wrote: »
    In the same boat . Due 2nd fit last week.I was very happy with the first fit.

I wonder is anyone around who can get in touch with him, like wise very happy with 1st fit starting to get the benifit of it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Cork bike shop goss! Wish I knew, but for years I've been going past VXC to go to Kilgrew's. :) Then again, maybe they'll be in the rumour mill too...

Advertisement