Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q for tobacco flavour vapers

Options
  • 20-03-2014 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Ordering a starer kit and a few samples for a colleague who is a confirmed Rothman's smoker and only wants to try tobacco flavours..

Can you advise me on which 2 House of Liquids flavours to pick, or any other company's flavours which might suit her?

I don't vape any tobacco flavours any more, so am unsure of what's out there..

EDIT: Changing the thread title to look for general tobacco flavour advice, rether than specifically HOL flavours

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

I remember seeing a Hangsen brand Rothmans flavour once, can't remember where though. I'll google it and get back to you.

Here you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

My all day vape is http://www.houseofliquid.ie/CIGARRILLOS-NATURALES-p/eltoro1.htm has been for over a year now.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

I just recently tried e-cigarettes coming from smoking 30 a day Marlboro lights or Camel Blue. I tried loads of liquids at first (have about 15 sample bottles which may never be sampled again, but worth it to find what worked for me). HOL seems to suit my tastes, in particular Cigarrillo, Eden, Virginia Prime and Puros (when I'm really tempted to have a smoke). Despite not liking sweet liquids I find myself using Eden more and more (Cigarillo with Apple). I'd say try Virginia Prime and either Cigarillo or Eden (though the apple may put her off at this stage). Best of luck to your friend, I hope she finds something she likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Anyone wrote: »
    My all day vape is http://www.houseofliquid.ie/CIGARRILLOS-NATURALES-p/eltoro1.htm has been for over a year now.

Thanks, but is it more of a cigar than a cigarette taste?

I'm not sure she'd go for a cigar-y vape..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Thanks, but is it more of a cigar than a cigarette taste?

I'm not sure she'd go for a cigar-y vape..

Very not-cigarry. Virginia Prime is much closer to a rollie but Cigarillos has an almost tasteless kind of nutty flavour. It's something I never thing of buying but then taste it again and and think "mmmm, lovely", and have no idea why. Weirdly nice juice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Advertisement