Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe InDesign: How do I create a checkbox with my own graphics

Options
  • 20-03-2014 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I have created my own little graphic to be used as a checkbox. It's just a simple green circle. I am aware of how to create a checkbox and how to make it interactive, but whenever I export the page the checkbox appears as an ugly square until I click on it. When I click on it, it turns into the green circle with a tick in it. Once I click away it turns into the square again with a tick in it. How do I just use the green circle as the checkbox and nothing else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

What's the purpose of your interactive document?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Connollacken

It's a survey. So there are 10 circles beside each other, ranging from red to green. Each one a checkbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Is it a web/html form?

it can be exported as a web/html, but at the moment it's just an indesign document (.indd). Just couldn't find any proper information on it anywhere else. Do you think if I exported it and then added a style sheet to it, I could then use the image I had created as a checkbox?
    Yes?
    I think so too :)
    If there is an easier way of doing it I would love to know though. Could be a pain in the ass otherwise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

There's plenty of options if you search 'css3 checkbox' which could work.

• Advertisement

Yea true, I'll have a look at them now. Thanks

Advertisement