Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rath View Residents - Prosperous

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

I think the rath is a wonderful feature to have in your estate. I love the idea that 800 years or so ago somebody was living on your road! I'm also happy that it wasn't destroyed by the developer- instead, making it a central feature is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

I think the rath is a wonderful feature to have in your estate. I love the idea that 800 years or so ago somebody was living on your road! I'm also happy that it wasn't destroyed by the developer- instead, making it a central feature was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Vincent and James were the builders as far as I remember, sorry I don't live there but I was all set to buy a bungalow there back in 97 but I pulled out last minute and bought a place in Kilcock instead, they were sound about letting me out of the deal and gave me back my deposit!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 RVRA

Beautiful little development, the Rath was a big part in our decision to buy there.

Advertisement