Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy, Cheap, Non-complicated set up

Options
  • 20-03-2014 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey all,

This post is particularly to people beginners who have their heads mixed up with all the jargon. It is also for people who are sick of leaky, unreliable e-cigs.

Just a quick backround on me, I started on an e-cig last year and lasted about two months on it. I was sick of inconsistent hits, broken bits (I carry it around in my pocket all day) and worst of all LEAKS.

This is my perfect everyday set up.

Okay so battery: Essential to get 1100Mah (Basically means it can last up to twelve hours) I currently use a bog standard one which I bought at a VIP stall in tesco for 22e but you can get them cheaper online.
    Example.

Atomizer: Can't recommend this one enough - 5e. Example

It heats the liquid from the bottom (unlike most which work from the top) and it gives a superior vape. You also do not to replace the whole thing once it starts tasting burnt, just one component which costs about 1e.

Charger: Standard E-go charger. 5e
    Example

The reason I am writing this is because in the past I have been so frustrated with e-smokes although I did love them. Is there anything more annoying than having a craving, and all you hear is gurggling and then a gob full of juice? I have been using this set up for about two months now. I carry it everywhere in my pocket, Im not careful with it, but not once have I had a bad hit from it nor has it leaked or any components needed to be fixed. The one piece of advice I will give is to not screw the atomiser on too tightly - easy mistake to make.

I know its not as fancy out as high tech as some of them on here but it is my favourite and my consistent e-cig I have ever had, and Ive spent alot more on some.

If any beginners are feeling stressed or annoyed with their set up please share and don't go back on the smokes. I made that mistake last year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 KindaRaven

Also - I went drinking last week and gave in and smoked. Through some super advice given to me here on the forum I realised that it wasnt the end of the world and to just keep going :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Although it's a 900mAh battery, I recommend this kit for it's simplicity and low price, about €16!

I use it myself when I'm out and about and am very happy with it, no leaks at all.

My advice is to get something simple and reliable and steer clear of variable voltage and complicated kits.

A spare battery always helps too.

Advertisement