Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSiPanel

Options
  • 20-03-2014 4:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

People might already know about this product but its new to me....

Pretty simple stuff, in a nutshell you can use it like an instructor panel to setup and configure your aircraft and weather, instantly, to practice something you want to do like an approach to a certain airport.

It was written by an airline pilot to allow himself to practice these things without having to reprogram everything after each flight.

http://www.fsipanel.com/page1.php

What a simple idea but pretty cool eh! Currently saving for a new FSX rig so I'm going to certainly use this with the PMDG 737 and 777s to practice fun and challenging approaches in IFR.

It may be sad but I love circuit training since my piper tomahawk days so really nice to see a system taht will generate a flightplan in the FMS for circuits...

Advertisement