Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wondering

Options
  • 19-03-2014 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I've been left wondering about this so im looking for some advice.

I met this guy, we chatted for a few weeks, got on well, had few dates. We text on and off for a few weeks but his text gradually stopped but if I text he replies and we usually get on really well.

Do you think he's made up his mind he's not interested?
    Is there any point in me asking him out?
    How will I find out once and for all what his opinion is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Bite the bullet, phone him up, and say you're free this weekend if he's around for drinks. I don't think it's a lost cause but one of you would need to take the bull by the horns sooner rather than later.

• Administrators Posts: 13,861 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Maybe he's as uncertain about what you think, as you are about him?!
    Asking if you've tried online dating again could be his awkward way of finding out if you've STOPPED trying it because you met him.
    Mentioning he'll be a bachelor forever could be his awkward way of getting you to tell him he won't be... Etc.

Be direct with him. What have you got to lose?

• Administrators Posts: 13,861 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

So be direct with him! Like I said... What have you got to lose?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Minimix wrote: »
    Thanks Merkin.
    I suppose it's the only way I'll know one way or the other. I was feeling it was a list cause given that he cooled off on making contact but maybe all's not lost yet!

Exactly, and you won't know until you actually address it head on because as it stands you're both just wasting time. Best of luck!

Advertisement